At the Multisports Club, we help young people discover their talents, interest and values in a unique setting that gives them a sense of community of their own.
Our focus is to offer activities in a social environment and to encourage all children to participate in our organised games and sport. They are expected to help and respect one another, learn to win and lose gracefully and to remember that sport and play should be fun!
We also understand that you need flexibility during your holiday time, so, whether booking by the week, day – or even hourly - our drop off service perfectly suits your holiday schedule. Our prices are listed on our Rates page.
KIDS CLUB DROP OFF (school age)
EASTER / SEMANA SANTA 2018
Monday 26th - Friday 30th March Open 09.00 Close 15.00
Saturday 31st March Open 10.00 Close 14.00
Monday 2nd April - Friday 6th April Open 10.00 Close 14.00
- Our Kids' Club Drop-Off service is offered during February, October half-term, summer holidays and Christmas.
- We prefer that you drop off and pick up on the hour or half hour.
- All children signed in must be signed out by the parent or guardian
- All our monitors speak English and Spanish.
- Water is available at all times free of charge.
- Snacks and beverages including cans of soda, juice, sandwiches, popcorn, crisps chocolate bars and ice-pops are available to buy.
- Children must be dressed appropriately for outdoor activities.
- We don't recommend sandals, flip-flops or crocs for running around.
- A sun hat is advisable and sun-cream already applied.
- Any backpacks, iPads & mobile phones brought from home are not the responsibility of The Multisports Club.
- Any allergies must be alerted to a member of staff at Reception upon arrival.
A TYPICAL KIDS' SUMMER DROP-OFF DAY:
Reception/check-in. Un-structured play.
Morning of various sports and activities including football, padel, tennis, play park, assault course with zip-line, trampoline, tree-house and water games (summer only).
Lunch and relaxation.
Film/TV, Wii Sport, PlayStation, Colouring & drawing, Board games, Table Football, Karaoke etc.
Afternoon of various sports and activities including football, padel, tennis, play park, assault course with zip-line, trampoline, tree house and water games.